The Personal Learning Devices (PLD) will be used in tandem with the national e-learning platform – the Singapore Student Learning Space (SLS)- as well as other educational technology to personalise and enhance students’ learning. This will also enable students to acquire digital skills and apply these skills as they navigate an increasingly digitalized world.
The NDLP in CCSS aims to develop
- Self-Directed Learners who
Collaborative Contributors who
- Seek Joy in learning
- Are reflective and motivated to excel
A Confident Person who is
- Work effectively in teams
- Are innovative
- Digitally literate
- A discerning user of technology
Information above correct as of 13 Jan 2023
Device Management Application (DMA)
| Information on Options
|| Option Form for DMA
to find out more about
- the differences between the DMA options.
- how the DMA options work during the school term and holidays.
| Click here if you would like to change your child's DMA settings on the PLD
| Please note that changes to the DMA option will only take effect at the end of every month.