How do I contact Changkat Changi Secondary School?
Where do I buy school uniforms?
- The uniform vendor will open in school every Wednesday from 9am to 3pm.
- Their location and contact are as follows:
1 Kaki Bukit Road 1
#01-30/31 Enterprise One
Telephone: +65 6741 0930
Fax: +65 6744 7689
Where do I buy textbooks and stationery?
- The bookshop vendor will open in school, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 4pm
- Their contact is as follows:
D Y Education Service Trading
Enquiry: 91061391 (Office)
When are the school terms/ school holidays?
Finance Matters :
School fees matters
How do I make cash payments for school fees and school bill (enrichment programmes)?
- E-payments are strongly encouraged.
- Please refer to website above to pay via SG QR, SingPost Website, SAM Mobile App and SAM Kiosk at various locations.
Financial Assistance Scheme and Bursaries - https://www.moe.gov.sg/financial-matters/financial-assistance
- Approach General Office
Where can I find out more about Direct School Admission (DSA) to Changkat Changi Secondary School?
Where can I find out more about CCAs and related CCA matters in Changkat Changi Secondary School?
What is the CCA Grading System?
Can my child join more than one CCA?
Students may join more than one CCA provided there are no clashes in the schedules
Secondary 2 streaming exercise:
Are students allowed to bring mobile phones to school?
Please refer to the CCSS Student Handbook 2019 on the use of mobile phones in CCSS.
Does my child need to buy a laptop/mobile device as part of school programme when he/she joins CCSS?
CCSS will be embarking on the PDLP as a Phase 1 school. More details regarding this will be shared soon.
Attire and grooming during non-curriculum periods
Please refer to the CCSS Student Handbook 2020 on the proper attire and grooming during non-curriculum periods.