The Personal Learning Devices (PLD) will be used in tandem with the national e-learning platform – the Singapore Student Learning Space (SLS)- as well as other educational technology to personalise and enhance students’ learning. This will also enable students to acquire digital skills and apply these skills as they navigate an increasingly digitalised world.
The NDLP in CCSS aims to develop
1. Self-Directed Learners who
- Seek Joy in learning
- Are reflective and motivated to excel
2. Collaborative Contributors who
- Work effectively in teams
- Are innovative
3. A Confident Person who is
- Digitally literate
- A discerning user of technology
Student Page on PLD and Digital Literacy skills
Student Kit for Cyber Wellness & Learning with a PLD
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) for healthy use of PLDs in the school
Student’s Device Information Kit
Student Learning Space (SLS)
Purchase of Devices (2023)
Information above correct as of 13 Jan 2023
Building up Good Learning Habits with the PLD
Device Management Application (DMA)
|Information on Options
||Option Form for DMA
|Click here to find out more about
- the differences between the DMA options.
- how the DMA options work during the school term and holidays.
|Click here if you would like to change your child’s DMA settings on the PLD
Please note that changes to the DMA option will only take effect at the end of every month.
FAQs for DMA Options